Interesting places I have found in Mississippi and the South East area of the country.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Pictures In Tupelo Mississippi



Many of the older citizens of North Mississippi call this winter one of the worst in memory.  







What I know is the snakes are not out and I feel comfortable going for hikes on the many trails around the area.

This Picture was with the flash raised and made an interesting composition.  When I first took the picture I thought that all I had were spots from the snow flakes.
These pictures were taken with a Canon PowerShot camera, at dusk with lots of snow in the picture along with a slight haze.





I thought it might be a little to dark but they actually came out fairly well.

My driver patiently waiting while I muck about in the snow taking more pictures.









This is just the start, by morning we should have close to seven inches.

  
Car going slow. 
Probably for the best.  Mississippians do not drive well in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment